I have been trying for about six weeks now to get a great picture of my boys TOGETHER. Easier said than done. I have this fantastic frame made of barn wood that I am dying to hang in my house, but I don't have a picture to go in it. You have seen my many attempts here on the blog to get a good one. My result is always decent but not great pictures. I finally gave in and asked my friend, Elizabeth, to come help me. She came this morning, and I am so so so excited to see the results. She thinks she really got some good ones.
It was so easy for her. Clearly I will never be a photographer!!!
Below are some pictures from one of my many attempts over the past month.
This is right before we left for the park. Look how cute he is.
Funky lighting, but cute pic.
My favorite one, but look at the terrible shadows.
So there was my final attempt....not great :) Oh well, that's what real photographers are for. Nancy, why don't you live in Oxford?!!!
Coop goes Saturday to get his one year picture taken by my friend, Tracy. Can't wait to get it and hang it on my wall next to Carter's beautiful pictures.
My silly boy watching his favorite show....Curious George.
BIG BOY! Now if we could only get those feet moving. Coop, it's time to start walking!!!! I think I might throw a "Coop started walking" party when the big day arrives :)
It is always SOOOO much easier for someone else to get pics of your kiddos rather than yourself! I struggle with this all the time--but it seems they just perform for others and not Mommy!!
ReplyDelete