My Coop is six months old! He has been SUCH a joy. I promise I think he is the happiest child I have ever been around in my life...let's hope it carries over into his toddler days :) He is my "easy peasy" baby, and I am so thankful for such a precious life. Sometimes I think I am going to hug and kiss the life out of him...I can't help but kiss those cheeks a million times a day. I love you, Cookey! Happy Half Birthday!
What's going on with Cooper?
He is bearing all his weight on his legs now.
He isn't sitting up yet, but he is giving it his best shot :)
He is still a great sleeper at night and has even started taking a long morning nap. Woo Hoo!
He is eating squash now...hates sweet potatoes. So weird because that was Carter's favorite.
He got his first hair cut (by me..ha!) If you look closely, you can see that his hair is longer in some pictures than others. His hair WILL NOT lay down in the back, and he was coming up on his sixth month pictures, so I just cut it all off :) Believe it or not, I did a great job! His new "do" looks so cute on him.
He is becoming very interested in Carter and laughs at Carter's every move. Carter is becoming interested too...this morning he woke up and the immediately said, "Boopa!" and had to run downstairs to see Cooper. So sweet. On the other hand, Carter is very interested in being Cooper's parent...he loves to tell Cooper "No"...playing my part I guess :) We are working on that :)
Cooper also rolls over both ways now...go Coop!
Sixth month pic in the green chair
Here is Carter's sixth month picture...looks like brothers to me!
Loves his exersaucer.
I think Coop needs to be strapped in his seat from now on :)
Once again, Cooper is the drum. Poor guy.
Game Day!
Bumbo grin
I think I'll title this picture "the good life"
Typical morning...Carter eating a nutrigrain bar while Cooper watches from the exersaucer and Elmo plays in the background.
He is already a little smoocher....love this!
Look how big he is...standing up and everything!
Awe soo adorable!! Sad that Caroline and Carter are not in the same class this year! We are expecting a boy, and she says she wants to name him Carter..cute huh?
ReplyDeleteOk so I think cuting all those Tobie town boys hair in Martin/Stockard paid off!
ReplyDelete