Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goodbye, Dogwood Villa!

This is our last night in our house...sniff. I am so sad to leave it! I came home from my honeymoon to this house, brought my babies home from the hospital to this house, spent four great Christmases here, and hosted countless parties.
What a great house!
I wish I knew the number of hours I rocked my babies in that nursery or pushed Carter on the swing set or sat on the front porch while he played. We spent a ton of time in our front yard swing, rolling around playing in the den floor, and cooking in that cute kitchen.
I have my most treasured memories here.
Today when Carter left to go stay with my mom for the night, so we could finish packing, I cried thinking about him leaving this house...basically his world! It's where he has spent 90% of his two years. He crawled, walked, learned to talk...did everything here. Okay, I am getting WAY too sentimental. But gosh, I love this house.
On a happier note, we are moving into a fantastic house in Oxford!!! I'll post pictures soon. Although we are sad to leave all that we love here, we are very excited to move to such a great place and start a new life there. Our new house is so cool, and who wouldn't want to live in Oxford? Bottletree is calling my name right now!!! Hotty Toddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment