This little boy is in love with this little girl. He is constantly hugging her, patting her head, holding her hand, and jumping in pictures with her. Oh and teaching her to play Angry Birds and Temple Run of course. Proud of him for being such a sweet big brother.
A little too much love in this one!
And this little guy is as full of life as ever! I was worried that Emerson's entrance would highly upset him, but he hasn't missed a beat! So proud of him! He is the same ole Coop...happy go lucky, getting into everything, and making us all laugh.
"Mama, come in here. I got a little too much" My independent child. Notice he has the same Buzz lightyear shirt on in all of the above three pictures. He is obsessed with this shirt and begs to wear it every single day. If it's dirty, he proceeds to cry and whine and pitch a fit....all over this tacky tshirt.
Another funny Coop quirk...he has his pajamas on by noon every day. Not kidding. He goes in his room right after lunch, strips down, and brings me his pjs of choice. Pick your battles right? Love this little booger!
Joel and I have the same birthday, so we decided this year to celebrate it on two separate weekends. This weekend was my weekend, and they surprised me with flowers, a new shirt, and made me a priceless, girly birthday cake. Sweet boys! I felt extra special all weekend. Looooove my boys!
Hard at work on my cake. This picture is worthy of a frame!
The final product. LOVE it!
Look how big baby girl is getting! Three weeks old, and still so so easy and sweet. I just keep praising the Lord for such a wonderful baby. I really can't express how thankful I am. It makes ALL the difference when your baby sleeps and doesn't fuss. I have enjoyed her so much. Yes, that's right...I have ENJOYED this newborn phase! Whoop Whoop!
Also, I have had NO anxiety! It is really a miracle. With both boys, I was a postpartum wreck for two months...so much anxiety and had a hard time enjoying those first itty bitty days and weeks because I was in survival mode from being so exhausted. I can't even believe how the Lord has blessed me with such peace and joy and rest this time around. Thank you, Lord, for such a great transition for everyone! I am thankful beyond thankful.
I mean check out those neck rolls!!!
All dressed up for church. I love playing dress up with my real live baby doll :) It's exciting every day to go pick out something pink and girly.
And one more :)
And this is how Sister rolls in Walmart. Wait...where is she? Oh there she is under the marshmallows.
Hope everyone is staying warm during this ice storm...praying we don't lose electricity! Here's to a few days stuck at home....Lord, help all us cooped up mamas and babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment