Thursday, January 3, 2013

A week in pictures

This little girl is the sweetest baby ever. I could just eat her up. She is eating great, sleeping great, and has hardly let out a peep since birth! I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but if she keeps this up, she will earn the title "angel baby." Hoping she doesn't decide to wake up and give me a run for my money tomorrow!!! Love her.

 Thank goodness for BB! She has been staying with us for the past two weeks and serving us constantly by cooking, cleaning, dressing, rocking, etc... So thankful for her.

 Dada and all his babies.

 One of her few awake times during the day.

 I mean look at those cheeks!!! She is definitely getting enough to eat :)

 My sweet Coop. Both the boys have been absolute jewels. They have been so patient when I can't meet their needs immediately. It has truly been a blessed transition for us all. Praise the Lord!

 Dada multitasking...doing some work from home and watching baby girl for me to shower.

Love this pic for some reason...I think it's the spikey hair :)

 Teaching sister the basics of Angry Birds. Hee Hee...already taking her under his wing. 


 We have been inside so much the past three weeks due to cold weather and rain, so going out to eat lunch a few times has been a breath of fresh air.

And lastly...had to end on this cute note...look at these baby girl leg warmers....ahhhhh! Can't handle the cuteness!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that baby is so precious! I can't even stand it~I can't wait to hold her!
    LG is calling her, "Emer"~she gives everyone a nickname! We have to come down soon!

    ReplyDelete