Saturday, February 16, 2013

Busy!

I think my new name needs to be "Jill Busy Bell." I have always been the type who likes action. I like to be on the go, but oh my goodness, having three kiddos has taken "on the go" to a whole new level! We aren't necessarily away from home that much, but even while we are home, I literally only sit down to pee! And even then, I usually have company. Ha!
But really, I am loving having three kiddos....busyness and all. Sister is still as precious as ever, giving me lots and lots of smiles now, and the boys are as sweet, wild, and destructive as ever. We are so very, very blessed.

Side note: Speaking of destructive, Coop has cost us about $1,000 in the last year with is destructiveness!!!
He put quarters in my car DVD player, put a popcorn kernel in his ear, and flushed a package of baby wipes down the toilet and jammed up the entire septic system. Oh dear! What are we going to do with our little Dennis the Menace?!

Look at my sweet baby girl. She's getting baptized tomorrow morning and has her two month check up Monday. She has started sleeping 5 1/2- 7 1/2 hours at night now! Whoop!!! Seriously the sweetest, easiest baby ever.





You think she's getting enough to eat?




Of course he's in pjs...they are both in pjs by noon every single day. Whatever floats their boats I guess.


My 5:00 view.





My little soccer star.

My soccer star wannabe. It's a bummer to be the little brother sometimes.


Love my valentine.


BB...Coop's buddy. He is so so so attached to her right now. Cries every time she leaves our house. It's a sweet bond they have.

Soaking up the sun at the park.

2 comments:

  1. The 5:00 view is great!!!! Sometimes it takes too long to get to 5:00. I also LOVE Coop in the jersey on backwards and the shoes on the wrong feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on your blog and this makes me miss you SO MUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete