Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Meeting Sister and More

 Joel's siblings came last weekend to meet Emerson for the first time just as they did with the other two kiddos around six weeks. Lots of fun chatting, eating, loving on Sister, and just being together. We are blessed with such great family on both sides!
 This is Joel's brother, Stephen, who the boys clearly adore.

Good ole GiGi. Carter took a special liking to GiGi this weekend. Lots of hugs and superhero discussions.

Julie and Ginny. Julie is the baby lover of the family :) She had Emerson on lap most of the weekend.

Joel and his four siblings. Beautiful family.

Kate, my sister in law, and the most fun aunt ever! She even came to watch Carter's soccer practice Saturday morning and basically babysat Coop the whole time so I could watch the practice. So sweet.

All the gals

My big boy. Proudly posing and showing off his new Angry Bird Star Wars pjs.

I mean could he get any cuter? Cow lick, no shirt, and blue jeans. I can't take it.

A few days a week Coop will skip his nap. Clearly I should have put him down this day. Ha! Poor buddy.
 
Loving on Sister. 

There she is! My sweet baby girl. Sweetest, easiest, best baby ever. I love her.

Special treat...Sprite!!! It's the little things.

Hooray for Dada! Sent Joel this pic before going into a big meeting last week. He has some great fans.

I might squeeze the life out of her.


Caught another blurry smile. Don't you worry, I will get a good one sooner or later!
 
And this is where she spends lots of her time...in the car seat...happily in tow while we take big brothers to their various activities. She's just rolling with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment