Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fishing in their underoos

(I apologize in advance for the lack of clothing on my boys)
The boys were jumping on the trampoline in typical Bell boy fashion when...


all of the sudden, Dada showed up with crickets!

 We fished and fished and fished all afternoon. I think we caught ten or twelve fish off our dock. Not bad!

Coop of course had the most fun with these.

And Carter had the most fun with these. Poor crickets met their fate with Carter. He put them in spider webs, amputated their arms and legs, shot them across the yard with is angry bird sling slot, etc. This kid loves a bug.


He won dad of the year after showing up with fishing bait!



This sweet thing just sat pretty on the porch. 



And learned to rolled over! She rolled over back to front for the first time yesterday. 

So I guess we'll be seeing a lot of this little booty now :) Time for the monogrammed bloomers! Thanks, Aunt Nancy!

And we ended the weekend with a very special Mother's Day. 
I received a bedroom suit, a necklace, homemade cards, a night out with Joel last night (whoop!), and about to head out to go eat dinner with the whole crew. Spoiled rotten!


Full of thanks today! Thank you. Lord, for my family and all the blessings they bring. 

1 comment: