Chris and Cassandra Kuykendall
I don't know this couple, BUT I do know that Chris makes awesome posters, and they love Jesus so much that they are following the call to plant a church in Amsterdam. SO go to his Etsy sight and buy a $10 poster and help the Chris and Cassandra take the gospel to Amsterdam.
Buy a poster here.
Ultimately, my family and I feel called to love and serve the city of Amsterdam. We quit our jobs, sold our house, and have put everything on the line for this cause. I don’t say that to impress you, rather I hope you see that we’re convinced that Jesus is worth everything we have. This print initiative is our way of generating the funds it takes to live in Amsterdam. It is also our hope, that someone would see one of our print pieces on your wall, or in their mailbox, and put more thought into what the Bible actually reveals about God, Jesus, Christians, and the Church. Simply put, your purchase directly helps our family do what we feel God has led us to do. We can’t express the gratitude we feel toward our customers. - Christ Kuykendall



YAY! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow! I was just looking at our Etsy shop stats and saw we had views from this wen address... And then I found your blog with our story! THANK YOU so much for supporting our ministry! Many blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! I am a friend of Katie's and saw it on her blog. Xoxo Blessings to you!
Delete