Monday, April 21, 2014

Hippity Hop


The boys had their Easter program at Church last week, and it was so incredibly sweet. Nothing sweeter than a bunch of little tiny voices singing, "Alleluiah, Alleluiah, Glory to the Risen Lord." If that doesn't bring tears to your eyes, then I don't know what will!



When I was little, my mom always had me in a bonnet on Easter Sunday, so needless to say, I couldn't resist putting one on my own little baby doll! We were having dress rehearsal this day :)

Her first egg hunt! We put some eggs out in the yard, and she caught on pretty quickly.


Then we headed over to our neighbor's house for the real deal. The boys could not wait to hunt!


Coop is my only mascot/giant costume friendly child. Carter and E want NOTHING to do with bunnies, Santas, Black Bears, or Colonel Rebels!

Going in to get E one morning. Love that paci face.

First painted piggies. Hee Hee

Coop's school egg hunt. BB came, and of course that made it extra special.

Batman and seer sucker. I couldn't talk him into taking that jacket off for anything in the world!

 Could eat this little dude up. 

Got to school early and spotted a super cute kid on the playground. I decided to take him home with me.

Molly, Shea, and I had an egg hunt at house for the the little kids while the big kids were in school. These two are James and Caroline, Coop's buddies.


Tee Ball unis are in!!!! Of course we are the Cardinals at Joel's request :) Love that he's coaching. Carter is loving it!

We made the trek to Prattville for Easter weekend. Oh what fun! We made a few target runs, ate tons of food, and the kids played and played until they about collapsed in exhaustion. They just love their cousins.

Julie and E



Easter morning photo session. Not sure why they are yelling here. Ha!

These two. She loves him so....and let me tell you, he is so in love with his little girl.



Julie and Ginny


And one last bonnet pic. I just can't enough :) 

Thankful for such a sweet Easter celebrating and worshiping our Resurrected Savior with family. So thankful for the hope we have in Him! He is risen indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment