We are so excited spring is here! With spring comes tee ball, Easter
festivities, school parties, shorts and tshirts, and lots of time
outside!
E has a new do :) Teeeny tiny piggies.
Coop is loving his new Lego table from BB and Pawpaw for his birthday.
We planted our yearly Grace Garden. The boys LOVE doing this each year. Although it looks quite different now. Carter had me remove the pregrown marigolds, and he planted his own flowers....about 50 seeds! So now the entire garden is full of little green sprouts. He's anxiously awaiting a flower to pop up.
Emerson went for her 15 month check up last week. 90th in height, 85th in weight, 94th in head circumference, and healthy as a horse!
Hannah is getting so old!!!! She'll be driving this summer. I can't believe it! When I met her she was only 8 years old! Or was she 7? I lose track!
And Bekah who is also getting old and looking so teenagerish.
E loved Hannah's braces.
Let the fun begin! Joel is Carter's coach this year, and two practices in, Carter is really loving it. Can't wait for the first game!
Coop went in for his 4 year old check up and had to get three booster shots. He handled it like a champ, even after having a localized reaction and having to go BACK to the doctor! He's 70th percentile for height and weight!
Carter recited in Chapel again last week. So precious as usual.
Emerson had a fever virus last week. 103 fever, a finger prick, a swab, and lots of cuddles later, she recovered and is right back to normal.
Rocking my big four year old after his second visit to the doctor. Love squeezing on this guy when he decides to be still enough to let me!
Baked ziti is such a crowd pleaser.
Joel and I had a fun date night last Thursday. We went to see Drew and the Neighbors play, and Ellie came out on stage and sang! So so so much fun. We have had such a blast watching them play the last five years.
Coop looking all handsome for school.
Emerson and I have three mornings a week to just hang. I love individual time with my kids. I have certain times each week that I get each of them alone. I have Coop in the mornings because he's the first one awake and also during Emerson's morning naps on T/Th. I have Carter at night because he stays up an hour past the other two, and I have E on M/W/F mornings. I try to really soak up the alone time and get the scoop on their day/week. You know mama LOVES the scoop :) Three kids is a crowd, so I am thankful for little tid bits with each of them.
On this particular morning, Emerson and I met some friends at the Chick. We love the Chick.
Probably my favorite pic ever of my girl.
Coop! What a nut!
So thankful to live here in Oxford where have such fun family activities to attend and make memories.
Now...bring on the egg hunts!!! My boys are ready to throw some elbows!
I LOVE how fun you make spring!! Such an important thing to do--to get the one on one time with your littles! It's hard to do, and we've struggled more since having 4 and changing schedules, but it's so very needed and appreciated by all! Good job, Mama! AND--i love your grace garden!!
ReplyDeleteI mean... you get prettier by the day. You look like an absolute super model in that picture reading Goodnight Moon to E!!
ReplyDeleteLove you and your precious family.
Kate