Saturday, May 31, 2014

Schooooool's out for summer!

School is officially OUT! Whoooop! And let me tell you, that last week of school and the first week of summer have been completely nutso. I have hardly had time to shower much less eat or clean my house. Phew. Too much fun to be had I guess. Thankful for a great school year and hopefully a fun, relaxing summer ahead.
Carter getting his first ever trophy at this basketball performance. He was so proud, and he did a great job showing off his skills he learned all year. 

Little Miss Priss is turning into a Diva with a capital D! She is loving all things girly...bows, shoes, nail polish, jewelry and hats (?)....girl loves a hat.

See? She goes in my bathroom and picks out the color she wants me to paint her toes. Hahaha! Love it. I paint those teeny toes all. the. time. 

We've made a few ice cream runs lately. What's summer break without frequent ice cream stops? I mean really!


Oh and we had to throw in a crawfish boil.... a beginning of summer must.

Carter's sweet friend, Grafton. Is she a ham or what?

BIG DEAL...Carter lost his first tooth! He had been wiggling it for weeks it seemed, and finally one night he just pushed it out with his tongue. It sort of scared him at first actually, but after 30 seconds, he was all smiles and waiting on the tooth fairy.

He wrote this note to the tooth fairy. "Can I please keep my tooth?" :) He then proceeded to ask me, "Mama, how is the tooth fairy going to get in our house? The front door? The back door? The chimney? Can she go through walls like Jesus?" Sweet boy. I could eat him up.


Sweet Case baby spent the morning with us one day last week. 

Pawpaw came to rescue two days last week when I was double booked with Chapel, end of the year parties, and I don't even remember what else! He kept E for two days straight I think. Thankful for awesome parents.

Time to crank up all things water! Sprinklers, here we come. E's not sure why we wanted her to run through spraying water in her diaper. Hahaha! 

But she does love the water hose and her new pink pool :)


And clearly so do some little boys I know.

Carter's school Olympics. He won gold in the 100 yd dash and silver in the 50 yd dash. Go, Carter, Go!


Emerson was left alone with applesauce. Lovely.



Dada pulls in the driveway and this happens. He's one loved dada. Guy can't even get out of his car before he's got a kiddo in his lap.

Emerson got her first bag of candy from Holli's. Huge Bell family milestone :)



Carter asked me on a date! Of course I said YES! So off we went. Five years old is such a fantastic age. He absolutely loves spending time with me. I know it won't last long, so I'm soaking up every second I can get of him thinking I'm the coolest girl on the planet. We talked about legos, tennis shoes, him being in my belly as a baby, kindergarten, and so much more. He's one cool kid. So thankful he's mine.

Coop spotted Buffalo Wild Wings a few months ago, and ever since he's been asking to go there. About a week or so ago, the asking became daily, so Joel took him Saturday for some one on one time, and boy oh boy, did he ever have a big time. Got a big ole burger with his dad and came home with a wing king crown :) What a funny little dude. Of course, he's ready to go back already. I'll leave the BWW trips to Dada. Mama wants to go get ice cream!

Tutu :)




The Bahnaks came for a visit! So fun to get the cousins together.

Emerson LOVED Mer.

These three and their tacky Spiderman suits :)

Then Grammie and Pop rolled back into town for a wedding. I told you it has been a crazy two weeks! Hahaha! We had fun and loved seeing everyone.

Such a random pic I know, but I walked into the boys room a few days ago and the entire room was literally covered in Legos as it always is! I was overwhelmed for a moment, and then I thought, "I'm gonna miss these bleeping legos one day." So I took a pic of one small section of the room and smiled and walked right back out. Ain't nobody got time to pick up a gazillion tiny pieces of anything. Legos are my boys' life....gonna just let it go. (Insert Frozen song)

Peace, Love, and SUMMERTIIIIIIIIME! 

1 comment:

  1. I just read that post and I. AM. EXHAUSTED. geez louise girl. what a crazy few weeks you've had... with more to come! Some of those pics are absolute classics... namely the applesauce head. what a riot.

    I love those kids to pieces. I'm going to insert myself into your summer lineup at some point.

    ReplyDelete