Thursday, February 5, 2015

Winter Blues


 I don't know about you, but I get the winter blues every January and February. Christmas is over, the kids get sick, it's freezing cold, it gets dark early, spring seems an eternity away...you get the picture. Well right in the midst of the winter blues, we had three or four GLORIOUS days. Sunny and 65! We hit up the park, stayed outside all day long, and rode our bikes and scooters til we couldn't any more. We are now back to gloomy and 30 degrees, but I was thankful for a few days of sun nonetheless!
This might be one of my all time favorite pics of her. Pigtails or "teetails" as she calls them :), one of my dresses, and her yaya. Pure baby girl sweetness.

 At the park with friends. This is Jack, Coop's big buddy.

A gorgeous sunset in our backyard. Probably the best one we've seen since we moved here. 

Doing our homework outside in shorts and a tshirt in January!

Look at my snaggle tooth little dude!


 Someone else had to take a selfie with Mama :)

 I walk in about ten times a day to find this. My little dare devil. This is called having two older brothers. 

 I found this the other day and thought how sad I'll be when they learn how to spell correctly. Phonetic spelling has been a source of a lot of my smiles lately.

Go, Hub, Go!!!!!! So proud of him. He works so hard to support our family. I love him so. And I'm so thankful how the Lord has blessed him and gifted him.

Emerson had the stomach bug last week! Pedialyte pops to the rescue.

Coo Coo and that darn cat. Haha! We were telling our kids the other day that if the house ever caught on fire or the smoke alarm went off that they are to run to the mailbox and wait on the rest of us to get there. We told them do not go back in the house to look for anyone or get anything at all! Coop immediately said, "Not even Molly?!!!" No, Coo Coo, not even Molly. Sorry, Molly. He loves that cat!!!

Carter, our little baller. He absolutely ATE UP basketball this year. He scored a bunch of baskets and just had the time of his life. That boy wants a goal so bad he can't stand it. In the mean time, there the park and the neighbors.

My sweet babysitter posted this Friday. What's funny about it is that Emerson will ONLY color with pink or purple markers. :) She's such a nut!





Big news! Joel is building his very own office building! We are so excited! And the good news is that it's right down the road from our house. Two miles! 

Headed to watch Ole Miss hoops in football jerseys. They think they are so cool. :)

My new kitchen helper. She was helping roll the dough into precisely 1 1/2" rounds. Love this little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment