Only four more days of school left! I am so over that 6:15 alarm. I mean OVER it. This has been a fantastic year for both my boys in school, so in some ways I'm sad it's over, but we are all tired and ready for lazy summer mornings and fun afternoons at the pool.
My crew loves going to Square Books Junior. We spend way too much money there, but books are forever right? That's how I justify. Hahaha! I'm really hoping to produce book worms....so far I think we are on the right path especially with Coop. That kid loves to be read to and loves reading himself too. Carter prefers to be read to. Haha! Easier that way. :)
Another frequent stop for our crew is Bottletree for pastries, coffee, chocolate milk, and the park next door. Nothing better on a Saturday morning.
Zoo field trip with Coop and his buddies. Phew...why are field trips so exhausting. I think it's the constant "Have we lost a child?" awareness. But oh so fun too. I love seeing my kids in the element with their friends.
Too hilarious!!!!
This girl loves goggles, glasses, hats, jewelry....all accessories!
Carter absolutely HATES going to the dentist. I can't blame him. I hate that gritty toothpaste too. So I bribed him. Haaaa! A new shirt and an ice cream date with mom. Worked like a charm. The dentist isn't so bad when there's a prize to be earned!
I am obsessed with this little dude. Puhlease look at that get up and those teeth and that grin. I love him to pieces.
We had a hoedown at church for our end of the year party. It was hilarious watching the kids on these tiny little ponies. I was actually shocked mine got on them. They don't normally like riding anything, much less an animal.
Don't rush her. She must have her morning coffee. :)
Another successful Double Decker in the books. Love this town.
Who's kids are those? And why are they dressed like gangsters?
Last DD bus ride. Sad day. They are retiring it. Boo hoo
Baseball is wrapping up! Super fun season. Carter ate it up! Coop says it is way too boring for his taste, and he will NOT be playing again next year. Coo Coo :)
Corn fed
My lap belongs to everyone in this house it seems. :)
Field trip with Carter's class. We love Mrs. Gill!
Emerson's best little buddy Eva. She ADORES Eva.
I think I might frame this. Coop might be my little budding artist.
When your mom spends too much time on one aisle at Walmart.
We are huge BWW fans.
Carter's class had a Mother's Day Tea. Sweetest thing ever.
Thanks to BB and Pawpaw as usual!!, Joel and I got to go to a fantastic family wedding. Cocktail rehearsal and black tie wedding. It was fab!!!!
You know these are fancy people when they serve you their own wine from their own vineyard. Too cool.
Such an amazing weekend with my guy. Thank you, BB and Pawpaw!
Car shopping with mom and digging in her purse and putting on her nice lipstick.
I am leading a Chi O bible study this summer, so I've been spending a good bit of time preparing. I looked over yesterday, and Emerson was preparing as well :) My little mini me.
We got our first batch of blueberries from our bushes. Woo Hoo!!!
It's the dawning of a new era. Bye bye little mini van. I drove you shamelessly...six years, three babies, lots of spit up, explosive diapers, fast food, wardrobe changes, sweaty car seat installations and removals, road trips to pville and the beach, countless Old McDonald sing a longs, screaming kids, and more memories than I can count. The most chaotic six years of my life were made a little easier with your oh so awesome automatic sliding doors. Bye, old friend! 🚐
I got a new car and posted this yesterday. Where does the time go? Gonna miss my little van.
No comments:
Post a Comment