Monday, June 29, 2015

June!

 I just looked up and school was out and June was almost over! Life is just passing us by isn't it? Time flies when you are having fun. Carter had a patriotic program at the Veteran's home the last week of school, and it was just beyond precious. Those sweet men loved it, and I cried! I am not a crier! Just so sweet. Probably my favorite performance/school activity yet. 

Then Coop had his TOT performance. Go, Coop! Pumped about that trophy.

 Emerson's buddy, Price. They will be in the same class next year!



 Last day of school water war! 


 Yearly Olympics. I love that their school does this. So much fun. 



 The Bahnaks came in town for Memorial Day weekend. So fun having cousins around. I love how much my kids love their extended family. 




 It's not summer without a good ole slip n slide!



 "Bye Dada, big hug, Dada"

It's potty training time for Miss Priss! She's had done AWESOME!
 I've had a baby in diapers for SEVEN years. I don't know what to do with myself!

Coop is spoiled rotten! His buddy, Jayden, invited him to eat dinner with all the Ole Miss wide receivers. Jayden's dad is their coach. How fun is that?! He ate it up!!!!


Ole Miss football camp, here they come!





Look how big my Coo Coo is. When did he get so old?!

Quick stop in Prattville on our way to the beach!

And we made it! We had an absolute blast. BB and Pawpaw came with us, and it was just such a fun time. 
















Date night with Hub thanks to BB and Pawpaw 




Since when did we become the family in tacky clothes for their beach family photo? Hahaha! I guess I've given up in a lot of areas in my older age. Under Armor and Cardinals it is :) It's who they are right now. The all white would have been much cuter, but this pic is so us!!!! 

 Emerson is going to be my amusement park child. She wanted to ride EVERYTHING!







Back home with our buddies!

Emerson is very selective in who she likes, but she loves Mrs. Molly!

Then look who came to visit! Millie!! She was only three weeks old! I ate up having her in our house not to mention Hewes and Aunt Kate. Such a treat!

JuJu and and her crew and Grammie came too. We had a house full of Bells. I loved every minute!



Happy Birthday, Grammie!!! We love you!


Emerson had a special day with her buddy, Miss Katie. And let me tell you she loved every minute of it. Swimming and Chickfila WITHOUT her brothers. We love Katie!


She is proud of her new panties :)

Big bow, big cone, big sticker. Go big or go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment