Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friends


Today was my favorite play date ever....well I guess it wasn't actually a play date since we didn't let out kids out of the strollers to "play", so I guess I should say it was my favorite outing in a long time. Nancy and I went walking at Shelby Farms (I am hoping it puts me into labor tonight...we walked over an hour!), and it was just the most gorgeous day. The sun was shining, it was about 70 degrees, and our toddlers were perfectly content for over an hour....giving Nancy and me time to actually have great adult conversation! What a treat!

I have Nancy to thank for these great pictures. She was a very prepared mommy with her camera ready. I need to take note and carry my camera with me more often to capture moments such as these. 

Carter and Emily are just the perfect pair aren't they? I know I am a little biased since Carter is my own and I have loved Emily since the day she was born, but I think with their big blue eyes and their blonde hair, they are just the two prettiest babies ever :) They had so much fun "talking" back and forth, trying to share snacks across strollers, teasing each other, and holding hands. Priceless moments! If only we could get inside their heads for a few minutes to understand those great facial expressions :)

Thanks Nancy and Emily for such a fun morning! Don't leave us, please!!! We love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love it!!! I can't imagine living far from you all!

    ReplyDelete