Saturday, March 20, 2010

Waiting on Cooper

Not too much has been going on around here at the Bell house. We are just enjoying the beautiful spring weather and waiting on our little Cooper to arrive. He could be here any day now! I am actually scheduled for an induction on March 30th if he isn't here by then....that's only 10 days away!!! It's hard to believe we will be a family of four...where has the time gone? I feel like I just got married!

I have to say that I feel like I am in a wonderful place in my life right now. I am loving staying at home with Carter; I am about to meet my second child; I have the most wonderful husband I could of ever dreamed of having; I am experiencing God's grace in new ways everyday; and the list goes on. This is not to say that I don't have my down times, but overall, I am so happy and feel so wonderfully blessed. I am in such a fun stage of life, and I am trying to soak up every special moment and store it away for when I am old and grey :)

Carter has started becoming more verbal lately. It has been fun watching him improve since his surgery. Here are some of his words:
Uh OOOOOOOOh
Wow
RaRa (Rebel)
Dissie (Dixie)- our cats
Ow-sy (outside)
Shish (fish)
Guck (duck)
Nana (banana)
Shoos (shoes)

Some pictures from the past couple of weeks:


 I guess Carter is trying to see the world through rose colored glasses :)

Me and my Buddy

Hangin with DaDa and watching March Madness

Typical Carter..."BaBa" in hand

Carter admiring his reflection in the dishwasher....so handsome!

1 comment:

  1. i had no idea you were pregnant! i'm always behind!!! and didn't know you blogged. excited for you!

    ReplyDelete