Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cooper's First Bath


The cord finally fell off, so Cooper had his first bath yesterday. He seemed to really like it until I started pouring water over his head to rinse the shampoo. It brought back lots of memories when I got the infant bath tub down from the attic. I feel like I was just bathing Carter in it a few months ago! Time has really flown.

Cooper is such a laid back baby! I hope he stays that way. Lots of people tell me that babies "wake up" around three weeks and start getting fussy....we are hoping that's not the case with Cooper :) He rarely cries, and he even slept six hours straight last night!!! I was so thankful. I am not counting on it to happen every night since he's still so young, but I sure enjoyed that long stretch last night!

2 comments:

  1. These are such precious pictures. The baby is adorable. But of course, Carter is at that precious precious age, and he is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete