I actually got a semi-decent picture of the two of them! Aren't they the best looking boys you've ever seen?
My mom has been here for the past two weeks, and she just left today :( I am super super sad she is gone! But at least she is just 45 minutes away and has promised me that she will come back at any time if I need her. Thank goodness!
I don't know what I would have done the past two weeks without her. She was a huge help with the boys and a major support emotionally. The first two weeks are so tough with a newborn, and everyone needs a mom like mine to be there for them. I feel so blessed to have her. Carter isn't going to know what to do without his playmate next week. He has started calling her Baboo instead of her actual name which is BB. It's so cute to hear him say it.
I can't say thanks enough, Mom, for being so good to me and for being such a great grandmother to my boys! I love you, and I am so blessed to have you.
Friday morning my mom fixed Carter a waffle with syrup. We looked up a few minutes later and the plate of syrup was on his head! Needless to say, it was a sticky mess, and we went straight to the bath tub :)
Cooper loves his swing. He spends LOTS of time in it.
We have been trying to keep Cooper awake for a few minutes after each feeding, so he'll sleep better at night, so Carter decided to help me out.
Overall, things are going really well at our house! Cooper seems to have his days and nights straightened out and has started giving me a four hour stretch every now and then. Carter is still just as happy as can be and hasn't shown any sort of jealousy yet. Joel and I are doing great too, and loving having two boys. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment