Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love it!

Here are some pictures of our new house....we LOVE it!!! Sorry these are in extremely random order. I don't know why they downloaded out of order. I didn't put a picture of the outside just in case some stalker reads my blog...over precautious, I know :) We have made a lot of progress getting settled in. My parents came and helped us, and we got EVERYTHING unpacked. I feel so much better now that I am not looking at boxes. Thanks BB and Pawpaw for all your help!
We are so blessed to be able to move into this wonderful house. We are thankful to God for how he has blessed our family. I also want to thank Joel for working so hard and buying it for us. We love you, DaDa! You are the best husband and DaDa ever, and we are so thankful that you get up and go to work everyday so we can have such a nice place to live!


Master closet....so much bigger than our last house and this picture only shows half of it.

Coop's room

The other half of Coop's room

Guest room

Carter and Cooper's bathroom

Carter's room

Funny story...these sky lights put off so much light that we had to put poster board in them so that Carter could take a nap...ha! It worked like a charm :)

Coop chillin in the front yard with DaDa


One half of the den...notice that Coop has more furniture than we do :)

 Other half of den...real fire place...can't wait!

Entry

Eat in kitchen. We had this table made for us by Baxter and Jenny. We LOVE it!! Drapes are too short...gotta figure out what to do about that.

Other half of kitchen

Master Bedroom...notice the diaper changing station on the bed. Not climbing those stairs everytime we have a dirty diaper!

Master Bath

Living room

Back porch off the living room...where we will live I am sure.

View from the back porch


Carter running wild in the grove



Red and blue donut


Totally random picture that doesn't belong in this post. This is how I found Carter the other morning :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the new house, Jill!
    Also love the pic of Carter with the pillow over his face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics, love the bathtub in the masterbath & that screened in patio is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's just perfect for you. Your living room, kitchen, and entry are awesome, and I LOVE that you have a claw foot tub in your master bath. I've always wanted one of those. So glad you have been blessed with such a wonderful place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the whole house. I know you are excited. I love you, NaNa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! It looks huge and what a major step up--kitchenwise--it is so roomy! Can't wait to come see it and y'all, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jill!! so pretty and can't wait to go see it! On the curtain thing....I don't know if this would help or not but what if you hung the curtains from loops...I think you have to have the loops sewn to the curtain, but then you just put the curtain rod through the loops and you should have some more length....? haha, just a thought!

    ReplyDelete