I titled this post "Rolling Around" because most of these picture are of my family rolling around on the ground or on the couch :) Is that weird? Probably. Oh well, I guess we like to roll around.
Here is Coop at 8 months old...so big! He is trying to crawl...not quite there but trying hard.
The bib says, "My Dad is cooler than your Dad"...Julia and Oliver gave this to Carter when he was a baby and both my boys have worn it a lot....such a funny bib to me.
Coop can stand up against the ottoman if you put him there. He's holding on for dear life here :)
Eight month pic in the green chair...trying to eat the sticker on his shirt.
The Bahnaks came to visit and here are Nathan and Meredith rolling around in the floor with Joel.
Su, Nathan, and Mer just chillin.
Carter thought Nathan was so cool.
Meredith hard at work with her art.
My boys rolling around as usual :)
Carter wants to "hold it"....referring to Coop.
This picture cracks me up.
My sweet baby
Ha! I forgot about that bib! Oliver picked it out in Babies R Us when we went to pick up your shower gift....I don't even remember what the shower gift was but I remember Oliver picking out that bib!
ReplyDeleteThat is a bunch of rolling around! haha. I love the new blog background!
ReplyDelete