Carter as Superman
Cooper and I went to visit Carter during his Halloween party at school.
This was the costume I bought for Cooper, but it was too hot to wear it, so I just put him in it for a picture, and he wore Carter's lion costume from last year. I have to say that he was super cute as both a pea pod and a lion.
Coop as a ferocious lion.
Playing with Pawpaw's tools.
Cooper is fascinated with my dad's face. Everytime my dad holds him, Coop immediately starts rubbing his face.
BB and her buddy
Joel and Coop on game day
Ginny, Randy, Will, Hannah, Rebekah, and Caleb came for a visit this weekend. Randy and Will are Auburn fans, so they got to see us and go to an Auburn game. We had a blast! Ginny and I needed about a week to visit though. One weekend just wasn't enough bonding time!
Bekah and Coop
Caleb and Carter during their 45 minute bath.
Will and Coop
Such a fun-filled weekend! Family, football, costumes, and candy...we need more weekends like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment