Coop is almost 11 months old. He is crawling everywhere and even cruising along the furniture. He is into EVERYTHING...including the garbage, the toilets, cat food, shoes, the cabinets, etc...I do my best to watch him, but man, he is a quick one! He can now climb stairs, and he loves to be outside with Carter. They can't get enough of the outdoors. He crawls around all over the yard and driveway exploring and tasting the sticks and various types of leaves and grass....lovely, I know. He is such a joy and so so so sweet....sweet beyond words. He is getting so much hair...I even had to trim it the other day. He is trying hard to talk to us. He says, Mama, Dada, baba, and loves to make funny noises and yell simply to hear his own voice.
Lots of teeth....and lots of drool.
Look at this kiddo! Isn't he a hoot? That dirty face and that cheesy grin crack me up. This is his silly face as we call it. This little guy is growing up on me too! His language is incredible these days. He talks in full sentences and is able to say pretty much anything. I can't get over how smart he is. He is a little sponge. Lately he has said some of the funniest things.
Two days ago, he said, "I am Mama's baby Jesus."...not sure how he came to that conclusion.
At Chickfila, he walked up to the counter and ordered with confidence saying, "Diet Coke, chicken, french fries, pay."
Like I said, he is a little sponge, so I decided to take full advantage of his great memory and use it to store some Bible verses. We are learning one verse a week, and we work on it every day during bath time. It is so precious to hear him say his verses. He learns them so fast! And I can also use the verses he is memorizing to train him. For example, he memorized, "Be kind to one another." Ephesians 4:32....it's a no brainer how I use this verse....I have him quote it when he is acting ugly to Coop or me or Joel or whoever. This has really been helpful to all of us!
In the past month, he has accomplished so much. He went to the dentist (good experience), got his hair cute (did great!), and has even gone to the church nursery four times in a row with no tears! Go, Buddy! I am so proud of him. He is getting so brave on me!
Surprise face :)
Looks like we have another little drummer boy on our hands!
Fun in the swing
Coop loves the back porch. He cries when we shut door after coming inside.
Carter had an accident in the driveway. He tripped and got two big strawberries on his knees. But no worries, neosporin and Lightening McQueen bandaids made it all better.
Oh Lightning McQueen band-aids make our boo boo's all better too. Little Charlie needed one today and the tears stopped when I pulled out Lightning!! Sweet work on the Bible verses!
ReplyDelete