Thursday, February 3, 2011

More cold weather = more inside fun

Coop is 10 months old, getting lots of teeth (notice the drool), and pulling up on everything. He now claps, and says Dadadadad, Mamamama, and loves to make funny sounds with his lips :)

Carter found this bucket in the garage....how can one little red bucket create so many hours of entertainment?



Coop undressing himself. His head is quite large, so this was a challenge for him. I died laughing watching him try to get it over his head.


I did it!

Being plowed over by Carter as usual.


I know you are wondering what in the world this is. After Carter gets up from "rest time," he gets a sticker for laying down for the entire hour. I am not sure how this happened, but somehow he began to use my oven as his display board for all his stickers he has "earned." Most people have acheivement charts...we have an achievement oven :) This is going to be a doosey to clean off one day. I would go ahead and do it, but it would just break his little proud heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment