I think it's safe to say I have a very silly and very happy little boy on my hands :)
How can he carry so many stuffed animals at one time? This kiddo loves carry his animals, sleep with them, and chunk them over the balcony to watch them make a crash landing on the ground.
Coop getting a complimentary ride.
Off roading
Coop loved the Cozy Coupe.
What a crew!
If it's even the slightest bit warm, these two love to go on a wagon ride.
Can I get out now?
Tupperware is such great entertainment.
I've been promising to post some videos, so here are a couple:
This one is Carter's prayer this morning at breakfast. We see who rates in our family!
Carter singing the ABCs....well sort of singing the ABCs. This is a typical "Carter Performance"
Love those tub pictures!! So precious to me! Love you all to the moon and back!!!!
ReplyDelete