I have the CUTEST future sons-in-laws! And I could just cry when I see these pictures of you because I miss you so much! You look beautiful, Jill!!!
p.s. love seeing these pics of you with the clothes you got when we were all in nashville :)!
Ok, the picture of you and Carter mugging down is too stinkin cute. I mean, he even has his hand behind your head!!!! Those girls better watch out one of these days!!!
I have the CUTEST future sons-in-laws! And I could just cry when I see these pictures of you because I miss you so much! You look beautiful, Jill!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. love seeing these pics of you with the clothes you got when we were all in nashville :)!
ReplyDeleteOk, the picture of you and Carter mugging down is too stinkin cute. I mean, he even has his hand behind your head!!!! Those girls better watch out one of these days!!!
ReplyDelete