Friday, April 8, 2011

Hodge Podge

This is a hodge podge post because I am combining three or four posts into one. Decided to be a lazy blogger today. Feels nice.
Just had to post a picture of this smile today. If that doesn't make you happy, I don't know what would.

 GIRLS' WEEKEND!!!!
Ginny turned 40, so we HAD to celebrate. Ginny, Julie, Susanna, Kate, and Stacey all came to Oxford. Lots of laughs, eating, and shopping.

Me and my love....Joel hung around for the girls' weekend and was the trooper of all troopers to put up with all the giggling.

On Joel's office balcony. Did I mention he is awesome and has an office on the square?

A toast to the birthday girl

Kate and me....so very very glad she decided to come. We stayed up until 2am talking....felt that one the next day!

The Bell girls

Not sure what happened here :)

LOVE this one

Great picture! But missing Stephen.

No words

Coop got his first haircut this week. He looks so handsome with is new do.

Love this face. Getting nervous. He can't decide if this is okay or not.

Definitely NOT okay! Poor buddy :(  He did not like that stranger touching his hair. It was over in 5 minutes, and now he is all ready for his one year pictures coming up!

So happy today

Is he cool or what? Look at that awesome monster truck shirt.

I love that my boys play together all the time. Don't get me wrong, I am constantly refereeing, but overall, they are the best of friends. They are always chasing each other and giggling. Carter gets many time outs a day for snatching toys and being too rough, but he is getting so much better, and one day when Coop can fend for himself, I plan on letting them duke it out themselves :)

How big is Coop? Sooooo Biiiiig!

My buddy.....running into my arms. I love him so much it hurts.
Headed down a rabbit trail for a moment.....Carter is getting so so so big on me. He is now potty trained, goes to the doctor with no tears, gets his haircute like it's his day job, goes to sleep on his own now, sleeps in his bed ALL night long, loves school, loves the church nursery, and is overall secure, independent, and super social. This may sound like nothing much for those of you who don't know my Carter, but these are HUGE for us. I completely attribute all of this progress to God. God has truly done a work in Carter. I am so very thankful. I thank God about 50 times a day for what He has done for my baby. It's amazing what miracles can happen simply by getting on your knees. Okay, back to my post now.

He is yelling as he runs to tackle me on the concrete. Boys have an interesting way of showing affection.

Coop all ready for his bike ride.

He can ride this now! Look at those sandals....thrift store for $2! Go, me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment