Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Eggstra Fun Afternoon

Please excuse the terribly cheesy title...I couldn't help myself.

Carter and I decided to dye Easter eggs one afternoon while Coop was napping. Super fun! Here we are boiling the eggs. We only did two for simplicity's sake :)

Reading the directions to Mama

Carter decided on green dye for these two eggs....great choice in my opinion.

Here goes the white egg into the green dye

And we wait....

And wait....

And wait..... :)

It's done....and drying....wait some more.

All dry! Now it's time for the fun part....decorations.

The final product....very proud. Can you tell?

Glorious Easter eggs


Some more front porch pics for Mama's sake. I have to say that they are very cooperative. I think they know it makes me really happy when they let me take pictures.





LOOK AT OUR NEW SWING SET!!!!! Wooooo Hooooooo!
I am super super super excited about it. This thing is going to make my spring and summer so much easier.
Thank you, Joel, for buying this for us! Thank you, PawPaw and BB for helping us put it together. Couldn't have done it without you!

Carter loves to say, "Ready, Set, GO!"

2 comments:

  1. So much fun!! Love those boys to the moon and back!!! Love, BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is is safe to say that Banks will be spending his summer there too??? We close on our house here at the end of May and then we'll be in OXFORD!!

    ReplyDelete