Sunday, June 5, 2011

The view from up here and more

Here is the view from my chin looking down. You can catch this view if you look over my shoulder most any time of the day :)

When the previous view subsides for a moment, you can usually look over my shoulder and see this.
Wouldn't change "my view" for anything in the world! Am I blessed or what? Remind of the the blessed part around 5:00 when I am trying to cook dinner :)

Coop has decided over the past 48 hours to make walking his dominant mode of transportation. Go, Coop, Go!!!

Melt my heart.
 
I mean I just can't take it. Melt my heart again. These babies may not live to see another birthday....I can't stop squeezing them. Gotta get my smooches while I can!

Carter is obsessed with our "junk drawer." Gotta lock that thing before I go crazy! I keep finding random/dangerous items all over our house..i.e. scissors, lighter, random chargers, wedding invitations, etc...

Coop is STILL in that oral mode. Loves to taste, chew, lick EVERYTHING.

This is typical. Carter with only underwear on, carrying his yaya, and going in and out, in and out, in and out :)

Walking in DaDa's shoes.

He has had an entire year of practice doing this. I'd say he's a pro now. Check the next picture. 

Flashback! This is Carter last summer walking in large shoes :) Where did the year go? Coop was just a little tiny tot and Carter was wearing diapers and couldn't even talk yet! Time stand still, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment