We play on the stairs. Mama does not enjoy this activity.
We giggle, although boys aren't technically supposed to "giggle"...it still happens around here.
We turn the lights on and off, on and off, on and off much to DaDa's dismay. I try to stop it, but it just keeps happening.
We wave. I would put good money down on a bet that Coop will be mayor one day. I call him my little politician as he charms and waves at the people who pass him by on the square.
We drool. Darn molars.
We swing. We got our swing from our Germantown house. Sweet, sweet memories of rocking my babies on this swing. Something special about swinging....especially when it's with your babies.
We perform.
We ride our green tractor for many of our waking hours.
We fight....here is what we call the "booty bump."
We tire of Mama's camera.
We whine...both of them.
We swim.
We hang upside down and "spin" as Carter calls it until we can't walk a straight line.
And so much more....
No comments:
Post a Comment