Headed to see Kenny Chesney! By far the best Valentine's gift I've ever received. We had so much fun.
This is how excited I was.
This is how excited Joel was. He had a good time :) He would rather have been at a Grateful Dead concert....oh the things you do for love.
Had to grab a smooch from my hub.
Here comes Kenny!!!!!!!
No shoes, No shirt, No problem...well actually we all had out shirts on, but you know what I mean.
Uncle Stephen came to visit last weekend. This was our only picture from the weekend. Total failure on my part. Thanks for coming, Stephen! We loved having you!
Cool Cat
Meredith, Mac, Lily, and Carolina came to visit us. Loved it! Meredith and I were super close in college and NEVER get to see each other anymore. It was a much needed playdate!
Buddies
Making Mohawks
Jumping on the white chair after bathtime...nightly tradition.
Then we put them to bed and wake up to this :) Gotta love a big grin and some bed head.
No comments:
Post a Comment