Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Personality

We are not lacking in personality around our house. In fact, we are overflowing with personality. Both of my boys have very different and yet great personalities. I love this...keeps my world fun and interesting.
  Brotherly interaction....this picture says it all. This is Coop....and that is Carter. Nuf said.  

 Oh how they love each other! I think their differing personalities are going to make for a great friendship.

Now is this personality or what?

 This is Coop's "face." Several times a day, I will say, "Coop, make your face." And he does the above. Cracks me up everytime :)




Notice the faces in the above three pictures. This is Carter's "cheese face." Any time I get the camera out, I get this strained, painful-looking smile. I guess it's better than running from the camera screaming which was our former reaction to the camera. I'll take the strained smile any day :)


1 comment: