Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Funnies

 
 Only Joel would read to a child in the lying position. What can he say? He had a hard day at work....might as well lounge while he reads.

 Is Coop getting big or what? Look at that hair do....love his cow licks.

 I guess this is a boy's version of dress-up. Carter has every pair of underwear he owns on his head. Hahahaha! I was cracking up big time at this one! Such a goofy little guy.


 Coop has learned to talk on the phone. First he dials.

 Then he waits.

 Then he says, "Hey-wo" (that is hello for those of you who forgot what a 16 month sounds like)

 Then he says, "Bye, Bye" What a hoot!

 BB came to visit, and as always she brought...

 CANDY! Look at that red mouth....and notice his shirt is already in the wash :)

Side note before the next two pictures:
I think it is safe to finally let out my dark, black secret. So here it is...when my babies were infants, they slept on their stomachs. I know...I can hear you gasping now. Sorry....they had reflux, and they were absolutely not going to sleep on their tummies, so I caved. And oh they slept so so well....and so did I.
So what is so odd about that fact is that now this is how my boys sleep:


Flat on their backs!
How odd is that? They insisted on being on their tummies as babies. They slept that way for about a year, and then onto their backs they went. Hee hee. Just an random fact about my babies in case you cared to know :)

Here is a funny for you:
Carter loves for me to rub his back and his head and play with his hair. So yesterday, he layed down on my lap, and said, "Mama, pet me." :) Love him.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts about your cute boys! I can tell they know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete