I met this handsome hunk six years ago on the Spring River.
We fell in love.
We fell in love some more.
We got REAL comfortable around each other.
So we decided to tie the knot five years ago tomorrow.
The best day of my life.
We went on an incredible honeymoon. Best week of my life.
We traveled....first to Asheville.
Then to Yosemite.
Then to Napa.
Then to San Francisco.
Then to Carmel.
Then we got pregnant....and found out while in Aspen.
Then we had our Carter.
Then we got pregnant again.
And had our Coop Coop.
And here we are five years later....in love and having the time of our lives.
Happy Anniversary, Hub! I love you now more than ever. I know how good I've got it with you, and I am one happy wife because of it! You are a dream, and I am thankful for all that you are. The past five years have been everything I dreamed of and more. Thank you for loving me. Here's to 50 more years of fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment