I feel like we have been surrounded by pumpkins lately, and I am loving it. We have visited the St. Peter's pumpkin patch, Cedar Hill Farms pumpkin patch, and we even have pumpkins on our front porch. We love October here at the Bell household.
This picture cracks me up. What goofy guy!
Carter loves to race these days. Here they are racing to the pumpkins.
All worn out.
We went with BB, my sis in law, Jennifer, and her kiddos to Cedar Hill Farm. This was the best picture we could get of all the kiddos. Coop is NOT into sitting for pictures lately.
This was the best picture I got of the boys. Pitiful.
Of course we couldn't survive a pumpkin patch without our BB! She saves the day with her help every time.
It's been a fun fall so far. Looking forward to a few more weeks full of pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment