Monday, May 28, 2012

Beach Bums

So how was our beach trip?
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. And fun. And fun. And more fun.
 I am still sad we are home. The boys had an absolute blast, and Joel and I got to be with our dear friends, the Simmons and the Pitkanens. Great food, great friends, giggling kids, the ocean...wonderful. It was a vacation from above. Loved every minute of it!
Warning: I have posted an obnoxious amount of pictures, so unless you are related to us or were one of the people on this vacation, you might want to skim quickly. Lots of memories made for lots of pictures.





Dancing in the waves.







This one was not so fond of the sand. He wanted the ocean and the pool.

All ready to go eat seafood.

Never enough time together.

I have recently names us the "Triple Threat." No reason...just sounds cool.


Look at this crew...who wouldn't have the perfect vacation with all these fun peeps?

Played hard, slept hard.









Coop loved the "giant bath tub."





Love this one.


Had to post this one. Coop being Coop. Oh my.

My fave.

Until next year...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast! Love the green and white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photos!!

    ReplyDelete