Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

(CG, I think these are gluten free!)
I made these peanut butter cookies last week for a church event, and they were the best peanut butter cookies I have ever eaten. They would have been even better if I had put a Hershey's kiss on top of each one, but I didn't have any. Thought I would share this super easy and yummy recipe.
I got the recipe from Paula Deen, but I changed a few things.

Peanut Butter Cookies

  • 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
  • 1 1/3 cups sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2-2 teaspoons vanilla (I used 2)
  • Yes, that's right. Only 4 ingredients.


  • Directions: Combine all ingredients. Roll dough into small balls. Sprinkle with sugar and press a fork on top to make criss cross pattern. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.

    2 comments:

    1. Peanut butter cookies are so yummy, easy and the best part gluten-free! Love them!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I made these a while back - my recipe called for brown sugar though. They were pretty yummy!

      ReplyDelete