Saturday, April 28, 2012

Photo Shoot

Nancy took some precious pictures of my babies. I am so happy! I love pictures...just love them. So getting these in mail today was such a treat. Thanks, friend!
Look at my buddy...getting so handsome and so big...so very big. He is his daddy made over, but he holds his mama's heart. He is affectionate and loving and precious. Love his beautiful blue eyes, button nose, and tiny teeth.

And here's my little Coop Coop. He's my mini me. My twin 26 years later. I love it.
Look at that grin. It's a Coop grin. My favorite part of Coop is the top of his cheeks...the little bit of pudge above his mouth and below his eye when he smiles. I bite and kiss it all the time. Love those little pudgy cheeks,that blazing blonde hair, and that cute little chin.

Both my babies? How blessed am I? It makes me cry.

Sweetness.

I mean look at him. It's just who he is. A performer. A charmer. A silly, overly animated little boy. I will absolutely love looking back and remembering him just like this. Little and silly and the apple of his mama's eye.

And here's the crew. Two rowdy boys and two sweet girls. All smiling. Love.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Great moments captured, thanks to Nancy!! Love those precious boys!! Love,BB

    ReplyDelete