So far this summer rocks!
We have had the best weather and so many fun activities....the beach, swimming at our local pool, catching lightning bugs, staying up late and sleeping late (except for Coop and Joel, the early birds), and all the Oxford activities to name a few. I was actually dreading summer when mother's morning out was about to be over, but thankfully, so far it has been a blast. I might be singing a different tune when August rolls around and school still hasn't started back, and I am about to pull my hair out with nothing to do! But for now, we are soaking up the sun :)
Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks:
Carter and his beloved Dixie. That boy loves his cat. Too bad the feeling's not mutual. Although lately I have noticed Dixie warming up to him. It's a slow love in the making.
Yes, Dixie is a very loved kitty. This was a miracle, so I had to snap a pic. Dixie must have been exhausted to lay there and let wild man pet her.
Breakfast at Bottletree...Oxford is simply the best.
Summer hydrangeas out of the yard for mama. (I have gone instagram crazy)
One intimidating superhero. This little guy is a spit fire. I mean look at that face. Not a moment goes by it seems that he isn't making some sort of goofy face. He is so full of it, and I love it. Well I don't love it when he is throwing a major tantrum and screaming and acting a fool (the 2's are an adventure)...on second thought, I love it then too. I don't love the tantrum, but I love his personality, and I am absolutely smitten with him. He is my charming little stinker.
Coop loving corn on the cob. He is a garbage disposal, and I love it! So easy to feed. Carter is not...picky, picky, picky. I am paying for my raising on that one. I used to shove all my green beans in my mouth at dinner, put my plate in the sink, and run to the bathroom, spit them in the garbage can, and cover them with a wad of toilet paper. See? Paying for my raising.
A picture of Charlie Emerson. Just a little grape at this point. Seven more weeks until we know boy or girl....dying to know!
One of Joel's father's day happies....an interview with Carter. I love it, and so will Joel.
Fishing at Lake Patsy...#lovethistown
Our neighbors are constantly catching critters. The Ellis zoo is next door :) This week it was two giant bullfrogs. How fun is that? C and C loved watching them jump all over the yard.
Coop on the swing with is crazy hair. He was naked in this picture. Can't keep clothes on the kid!
This little guy has stolen my heart lately (as if he didn't have it before...ha!). He is growing up on me, and has become quite the conversationalist. Our talks melt my heart. The other day he said, "Mama, are you so glad God put a baby in your tummy?" How sweet and innocent is that? He is so very excited about our new baby. He loves others...I mean really loves others. He thinks Joel, Coop, and I are the most awesome people in the world, and tells us constantly that he loves us and we are all his buddies :) Love him....so much.
Such precious summer moments caught on camera!! Love those precious boys!!! Love,BB
ReplyDelete