These precious friends gave me and baby girl a shower this weekend. So so so thankful for sweet friends. Don't know how I would make it without them. I invited my church friends to the shower, and they absolutely spoiled me rotten. I received the most beautiful gifts, had wonderful food, and left feeling very spoiled, loved, and blessed after such a special day.
Sweet monogrammed cake.
Here we are...me and baby girl! Gotta love a preggo lady in heels. Hahaha! Cecile Grey assured me preggo ladies should absolutely wear heels, so I went for it! (CG, I went with your original suggestion...beige...did my outfit pass the test?) I am 33 weeks this week, so only six weeks to go! Cannot believe it.
Beautiful, beautiful gifts....almost everything I received was monogrammed...loooooove!
I mean look at this loot....I could just die. Baby girl is set!
Ginny, Hannah, and Bekah got to come to the shower. Made it so special. I loved having them there. They came for the weekend...along with Caleb...and we had a blast. Talked, talked, talked, laughed, talked some more. I love girl time, and I love these gals.
Me and my sister Ginny. Loved having Gigi in Oxford and all to myself for the weekend! You know you are close to someone when are pregnant and in the bathtub and that person walks in and you carry on a conversation like nothing is abnormal. Hahahahaha!!!! We have no shame and definitely no modesty!
Cousins....Carter and Caleb had an absolute blast together. Big buddies.
On another note, I got my last Lisa Leonard charm! I got this idea from a friend in Memphis, and I love this necklace. Not sure why this pic is sideways.
An in lieu of the Halloween post I never got around to writing....here are my superheroes. We had a candy-filled, game-playing, super exciting Halloween. Love holidays with kids.
you are such a cute prego lady!!! you are going to be the best girl mom ever:-)
ReplyDeleteSooo blessed!! Such wonderful friends to be so thoughtful!! Could not have been a more perfect shower!! Now we are all ready for our little Emerson to enter the world! Love, BB
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest pregnant person... all belly!
ReplyDelete