Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whirlwind!

We have had a whirlwind of a November! Lots of family, fun, turkey, football, and even spent today putting up our Christmas decorations. I can't believe this sweet baby girl is still hanging on in this belly after all this activity....I thought she may make her entrance this month, but so far, thankfully!, she is sitting cozy :)
 Last weekend, Julie and family and Stephen and Kate came to visit. (Yes, I am aware that I look like a beached whale in the above pic. Haha!) We had so much fun. We shopped, ate out, the boys went to the football game, and just relaxed all weekend. My kids were in heaven with their cousins. My boys absolutely LOVE their cousins on both sides. Such a blessing to have so many!

The weekend consisted of lots of ipad play. I think there were about four ipads in our house...Carter had angry bird overload and loved every minute of it.

Coop and Kate taking a break from the shopping. Kate is a kid magnet. All kids LOVE her. Fun is her middle name :) Loved having her around for the weekend. A dear friend.

Coop getting some love from Julie. Don't you think Julie and Joel look alike? I think if Emerson comes out looking like Joel, she will look just like Julie. Fine by me!! I hope she gets Julie's personality too! The sister I never had.

My and my love. We make a good pair if I have to say so myself :) Love this guy to pieces.

My other loves. Aren't they just the cutest little squirts you have ever seen?

Joel's parents and mine came for Thanksgiving. We had a great day. The weather was beautiful, and the food was fantastic! Here is Carter taking his animals for a "hay ride" before the big meal.

And Coop taking a snooze...before he even had turkey!

 Grammie and Pop soaking up some sun waiting on the turkey! Thankful they were willing to make the trek for the holiday. My boys thoroughly enjoyed spending time with them. You can always count on Grammie and Pop to sit and read them book after book which Mama and Dada rarely do!

Pawpaw and his buddy. These two are peas in a pod. Poor Pawpaw is about beaten to death by the time he leaves our house each week. They whap him with swords, about rip his arms off climbing up him, and basically hang from his neck everytime he sits down. He is such a sport to play angry birds for hours, jump out and scare them millions of times, and tolerate all their little boy love which most of the time comes in the form of abuse. Thankful for our Pawpaw!

And our sweet BB who ALWAYS saves the day! The servant of all servants, and the queen of my boys' hearts. She will hardly let me lift a finger these days. She and Pawpaw came and cleaned my entire house last week! I am one blessed/super spoiled girl.

We went to Sardis where my parents were camping after our big lunch Thursday. It was great to get out of the house on such a beautiful day. Not sure why I am taking so many pics being this pregnant. Sheesh...I am about to explode and I definitely look the part of a full term preggo woman. 



We went to the square yesterday, and Santa was there! I would have put Coop in a cute Christmas outfit had I known he was going to get in Santa's lap and tell him he wanted some candy canes for Christmas :) Carter would have nothing to do with Santa....who's surprised? My kids are soooo different.

This little buddy helped me put up our decorations yesterday and loved every minute of it. He's my helper, and it makes it so much fun to have an excited little guy right by my side oooing and ahhhing over every ornament and decorations. Sweet memories.

Coop getting a ride from Pop. Pop is a trooper at 72 to give horseback rides to two year olds!! Impressive.

Grammie came home from Kroger with candy canes...oh boy...that earned her some lap time for sure. The most direct route to Carter's heart is through is tummy. 

Sweet pic of sweet grandparents. 

We have so much to be thankful for! We are blessed with amazing children, family, and friends. We praise the Lord for His many blessings and the soon to come blessing of our baby girl who will be here in one month or less! 

4 comments:

  1. loved these new pics and posts! And I claim you as my other sister daily! So blessed by you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good pictures and sooo much fun!! Can't what to hold my precious little Grandaughter!!! Love, BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, your Mother thanks you look beautiful in everyone of those pictures, you are a glowing beautiful expectant Mother!!! Heehee just had to say it!!! Love, BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean thinks and thank you for a precious little bundle to love!!

      Delete