Hello out there!
Are things crazy around your house too?
Crazy would be an understatement at this point in my life, and this sweet baby girl hasn't even made her appearance yet. Can you imagine what it will be like in 11 days after she gets here? Crazy on a whole new level!
Yes, that's right. Only 11 days left...or less if I go into labor before my induction. Cannot wait to meet sweet Emerson.
Seems like we are participating in a Christmas activity daily which I love! And so do the boys. But Christmas on top of this gigantic belly and my children acting bizarre lately...phew...it's a lot.
I think they are sensing the baby's arrival and anticipating the change on top of just being brothers and bickering and whining and all the normal things kids do.
I am just tired. Not complaining because I have such a blessed reason to be tired. I get to carry this precious baby. But the reality is by the time you reach 37 1/2 weeks, you are tired. Sleep is skimpy, reflux is in full force, and simply getting up off the couch is like running a marathon.
Last weeks' ultrasound said she is measuring 7lbs. 5oz. which comes out to 39 weeks in size. We have a big one on our hands! The ultrasound tech said she has a full head of hair too. Dying to see for myself.
I love all our Christmas decorations in our new house. And a good thing happened...three strands of lights went out on our prelit 7ft tree which means I get to chunk this joker and either get a new one that's 9 feet tall or start the tradition of picking out a real one each year with our children. Yay!
We have lots of fun presents under the tree, and Joel keeps telling me how much I am going to love my present from him...hmmm..I think I might know what it is. So much anticipation on so many levels around here.
Carter asks daily if it's Christmas morning, and has told me multiple times what he picked me out for Christmas...hee hee. Sweet boy cannot keep a secret. He also told Joel and my mom what he picked out for them. It's just too exciting to hold inside.
So thankful for my crazy life.
Come on, sweet baby girl! Make your appearance tonight! We shall see :)....
I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet girl! E is asking every morning too...time is so hard at this age.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe it's already here~Emerson, I mean, not Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteCome on my sweet baby Emerson, BB is ready to hold you and spoil you!!! My sweet Grandboys are gonna be the best big brothers ever!!!! What a wonderful Christmas we are gonna have with our own little precious baby to hold!!!
ReplyDelete