Sweet cousins...couldn't you just take them all home with you? This was for my mom's Christmas card. Love it. Next year this picture will have seven kids in it! Now that is going to be a feat!
We decorated gingerbread houses this week. The final products were priceless. Lots of fun and lots of sugar consumption. Definitely going to be a yearly event.
This is soooo up Carter's ally. He loves craftiness.
Last belly pic! Baby Emerson will be here THIS week! I go in Thursday night at midnight for an induction. Eeeeeeee!!!! Last weekend as a family of four, and we are soaking up every minute of it. Can you believe how huge my belly is?! I mean it is freakishly big. You should see the stares I get out in public. Ha! Baby girl is gonna be a big just like my boys :) Five days til we meet her!
Early morning snuggles with my buddy.
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the Christmas crafts the boys bring home. Look at his ornament...absolutely the cutest ornament I have ever received. I will keep it forever.
Dada took us for a warm treat after our attempt at ice skating on the square. Ice skating was a failure, but the warm treats were a hit!
And of course there MUST be Christmas cookie baking! We made a huge mess of the kitchen and had a ball.
Look what my uncles gave my boys for Christmas. Merry Merry!!!! I am just as excited to give to them as they will be to receive them. Thanks, Uncle Scott and Uncle Hull!
Coop loves Santa. As soon as he spotted him on the square he lunged into his arms and proceeded to converse about giant candy canes and toys. Love this picture and love this season!
So excited for you to be welcoming your little girl into the world this week!!!! Will be thinking about you, can't wait to see pictures! And, where do you get gingerbread houses? I think I'm the only one in the world who hasn't done this (or seen them around) with my kiddos!!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete