First great pic of all three that I've taken! Still getting used to my new camera. Love this jewel.
First taste of rice cereal.
As crazy as it sounds, it is going to be a sad day when we are finished with this high chair. As I was pulling it down from the attic this morning, I found myself smiling and remembering all the giggles, messy faces, thousands of spoonfuls of baby food, and sweet memories of my boys that chair holds. Sister made her first contribution to the sweetness of that old, crappy high chair this morning with her first taste of cereal. Sorry to sound so cheesy. I mean let's get real, the thing will be in my kitchen for a solid year starting today....I need to get a grip. I can't even begin to think such thoughts about our crib! I might turn into a big bowl of weepy mush if I go there. I'll spare you.
She didn't seem too crazy about the cereal. Can't blame her. Neither of my boys loved rice cereal either. Once they learned to swallow it, we went straight to veggies and never looked back.
First time in her summer sun hat!
Sister's first time at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...a hot spot for us each summer.
Her first time at the annual Grove Bowl.
Coop's first attempt at crossing his eyes. Bahahaha! What a funny kiddo!
And lastly, some of Emerson's first giggles.
The boys with their arms around each other...I'm dying! I love how much your family loves each other. :)
ReplyDelete