I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, so I have tons of pics to post. I'll limit myself for your sake :) I have a picture taking problem. It's my only hobby right now, so I take it to the extreme! But I accomplish two things by all my pics...It's fun for me, and I am documenting my babies' lives well. So I have no plans of slacking up on my obsession. It's just too fulfilling to capture the perfect little smile or the sweetest face or the funniest moment.
Here are few from the past couple weeks...well a little more than a few:
Sister in another one of my dresses. I absolutely love putting her in my dresses. Mom friends, NEVER sell/give away your girls' smocked dresses. One day she will cherish them and put them on her own little girl.
Here are few from the past couple weeks...well a little more than a few:
Sister in another one of my dresses. I absolutely love putting her in my dresses. Mom friends, NEVER sell/give away your girls' smocked dresses. One day she will cherish them and put them on her own little girl.
All gussied up
XOXO
She is getting so much fun. Love watching her personality start to bloom.
Sister on Easter morning right before she pooed everywhere!!!
Carter is famous for this look. He is always trying to keep a cool, serious face, but sometimes the smiles just slip right out.
His soccer season ended last week. So proud of him for playing this year and getting out there and getting so many great kicks!
Showing Coop how to play the iphone game.
All ready for church!
Joel planted flowers in our window boxes yesterday. Makes me happy to see them when I pull into the driveway.
Oh Coop.
Hunting down the bad guys as usual.
Trying out her sea legs. I mean look at those rolls!
Another sweet cheeks picture.
Stephen and Kate sent the boys a giant box of superhero candy which included tattoos. By the end of the week, they were covered in Avengers and feeling like the coolest kids in town.
Gigi, Hannah, Bekah, and Caleb came for a visit last weekend, so Emerson got a little extra love. It's hard to keep your hands off a chubby, smiling baby :)
Cousins are so fun.
Gigi loving on Emerson.
Overdue for her nap. This picture makes me giggle.
We made a trip to the zoo this weekend. Beautiful day, no crowds, and excited kiddos.
E didn't find it so thrilling.
Coop got this mask in the mail from Julie, Reid, and the kids. Oh boy...is he awesome or what?
BB and Pawpaw bought this contraption along with three other contraptions for their house, and lo and behold, they ended up at our house! Yay!!! BB and Pawpaw are waaaay too nice to us. They took our junkie toys and let us borrow the nice, new ones! We will give them back :) Emerson LOVES all her new toys.
Emerson discovered her feet this morning in the bumbo. Hee Hee
Might be my favorite picture of her yet! I mean LOOK AT HER!!! I can't handle her squishiness!
Look at this beautiful furniture. Guess what! Joel bought it for me!!!!! Ahhhhh! I went in the furniture store the other day because we need a new bed in our room. I snapped this picture on the showroom floor and sent it to Joel and told him I loved this bedroom suit and would love to get something like this one day for our room. Later that afternoon, he went up there secretly and bought it for me! I couldn't believe it! I am so excited! I was actually more excited about the gesture than the furniture. What a sweet hub I have! He made me feel so loved. I love a sweet surprise. The furniture should be here in four weeks. Cannot wait!!!
Enjoying the Final Four.
A tired boy getting a lift from Dada. We love our Dada!
No comments:
Post a Comment