One of the interesting things about living in Mississippi is it can be 70 degrees one day and 30 the next! We have experienced that type weather a lot lately. So my pictures from February consist of springy pictures, snowy pictures, and everything in between :)
I still love putting Sister in my old dresses. Every Sunday, I deck her out in 30 year old smocking. I'm going to be so sad when she outgrows them all! But thankfully, she's set until she's at least 2 1/2 or 3!
And of course I still love matching my wild men :) Love this pic.
Coop and his "girl" as he calls her. Hahaha!
I bought these at Walmart, and from the second I put them in the basket, she BEGGED for them! I handed her the box, and she was all smiles during carpool. Ha! This kiddo LOVES a cheerio.
Baby sunglasses? Too much cuteness!!!
I don't call her the destroyer for no reason.
Aaaaaand then we have snow. Not much, but enough to get a day off school and sled a little bit.
Dada wrangled Emerson the whole time!
Aaaaaaand it's warm again.
Carter had camo day at school. And if you know us at all, you know we don't own camo! Hahaha! Maybe one day, Joel and the boys will take on the hunting scene; you never know! But nevertheless, Carter had a ball putting on camo and going to school. He was feeling suuuuper cool.
Oh my! Let the tacky explosion begin. The ninja turtle costume has arrived! Coop's bday party is just around the corner, and he is READY! I mean does he look awesome or what?!
But not near as awesome as he does here. He dressed himself to go to the Ole Miss baseball game with Joel. What a cool dude!
And then he came with this from school last week. Hee hee. He's been practicing writing his name. :) Love that stinker.
i can't stop looking at that pic of coop in his baseball game get-up. leave it to him to mix ole miss clothes with a flare of super hero! i just love your kiddos to bits and pieces!
ReplyDelete