We had a staycation this year spring break. If I'm honest, I'll tell you I was super worried about how I was going to survive 10 days at home with all three kids and no agenda whatsoever. But thankfully, the weather was awesome, several of our buddies were in town, and it was a fantastic week! We went to the zoo, the park, Chuck E Cheese, ate lots of good food, and played in the driveway and on the trampoline lots and lots.
Emerson had her first PB&J over the break. Big deal! She loved it of course :) This girl loves anything involving bread.
Coop got a major chop to the ole mop. I did not like it at first. It is just so short, and you know we like hair and lots of it in this house. It has grown out a tad, and I'm liking it more now. It was just so shocking. Cecile Gray said it looked like I was about to send him off to war. Hahahaha! I totally agree!
And guess what? Coop started soccer!!! He was so excited. It is his time to shine now. It's a little clinic every Saturday morning for an hour, and he's really enjoying it.
He enjoys the soccer, but he enjoys the Gatorade more.
Emerson insists on feeding herself. Oh my. What a mess!
Just cruisin'. This baby girl loves to go "Ouss" (outside)!
Zoo Day!
And she's out! Finally!
Can you believe we took this whole crew to the zoo? Hahaha! Three mamas and ALL these kids. We only lost one. Yikes. But no worries, we found the little guy in less than three minutes. Sheesh. Scare us all to death. But nonetheless, it was a great day at the zoo with sweet friends.
Had to stop at GiGi's cupcakes on the way out of Memphis. Hee Hee
Soccer Saturday #2!
Another big deal....Carter starts Tball next week! Woo Hoo! And Joel is going to be the coach. Fun fun fun!
Chicken Pot Pie in the making.
Getting ready for Coop's Ninja Turtle Party Saturdaaaaaay! This will be playing in the background. :) Get ready for tacky explosion!
Happy Spring, friends!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment