Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ninja Turtle Explosion!


Saturday was Coop's BIG DAY! And boy oh boy was it ever a big day! I went the Cloud 9 route this year. GREAT decision. I showed up with a cake, some sprite, and the favors, and that was it!  I had my dad go pick up some pizzas, and we called it a party! Oh and my sweet friend made me a CD of the ninja turtle theme song, so we had that playing over the surround sound. Hahaha! I told you it was a ninja turtle explosion!
All of his little buddies came from school and Sunday school, and he felt like king of the world. They jumped and jumped and played and got all sugared up, and it was pure four year old boy bliss. Such a special day for my little guy. So thankful for four years of Coo Coo!

 





I stole this party favor idea from a blog, and it was a hit. Each kid left with a personalized pizza box full of goodies. Thanks, Chilis, for all the boxes. Whoop!

I bought him this costume because he wanted to wear it to the party, and he shed that thing in less than five minutes upon getting there. Coop!!!! He said it was bugging him, and clearly he had way too much jumping to do to be hindered by a Leonardo costume.


BB was on Emerson duty. And BB is all Emerson wanted anyway, so it worked out like it always does.


 

XOXO

 He loves a good tonsil shot.


How appropriate is it that the party room was an obnoxious shade of ninja turtle green? Ha! I mean an awful color green. But oh so perfect. Should have had his tacky Hulk party last year in the very same room!








Four years old!



Notice Caroline next to Coop. Those two are big buddies! She calls him "Cewp" and she even wore her ninja turtle shirt for his party. I mean does it get any cuter? Could eat that Cliney up! 


Presents!!!!
Loved celebrating my Coop and his fantastic four years of life. What a kid! I think I'll keep him :) Until the next tacky green party.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Loved seeing these! Coop is so big now with that haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think four is so big! So proud of him!

    ReplyDelete