So much has happened in the past three weeks! To start, my sweet Hub kept the kids so I could go visit Nancy in Auburn for the weekend. Talk about major brownie points. But before I left, he took me to the Ravine for a giant steak. Love him, and so thankful he loves for me to go and be with my friends.
Do you think they needed a hair cut? I took them the next day. I had been four months since they stepped into a salon. Ha! This was taken in the grove during one of the Summer Sundays.
I had all three kids running errands as is usual on any given July day, and all of the sudden they were melting in hunger and antsiness, so I improvised....stopped at Little Caesars, grabbed some Sprites, and headed to the nearest park. The errands will just have to wait I guess. There was too much fun to be had at the park that day.
Those ears. Hahahaha!
What is it about goggles that give me the giggles? Hahaha! Especially on Coop!
I bought the Waterlogue app a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having so much fun with it. I've already had a couple printed, and they print so well!
4th of July at BB and Pawpaw's house!
Next stop, the beach!!!!!! Oh my goodness, if you only knew that Carter counts down to the beach from the second we get home until we go again the next year. This kid lives for it.
JuJu
Seaside dinner
Hewesie, the youngest of the Bell clan, and the most squeezed on little dude ever.
Kate and Emerson
Had to hit up the Sugar Shack
Grammie
We travel with the tea set these days. It's that important.
Reid LOVES Emerson. I love their hilarious relationship. She plays all sorts of "I don't like you" games with him.
Pop
Pigtails and a tea party
Best pic of the trip. Emerson! Hahaha! All the girl cousins.
Headed home!
I cannot believe my boys start school in a month! I'm busy cleaning out closets, ordering uniforms, and attempting to organize my life. Wanna come help? You should see all the clothes in the floor of my kids' bedrooms right now. (insert cross eyed emoji). May the force be with me! Happy Summer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment