She says ALL sorts of words! She calls the boys Car Car and Coo Coo :) She calls Molly the cat Sama. So do the boys. It's weird. No idea how her name became Sama, but no one calls her Molly anymore. Ha!
She loves to yell "ALL Nuuuuuuuh" when she's done eating or taking a bath.
"Boh" for bow
She can say popcorn, shoes, ride (loves to play in a car and say ride, ride, ride!), ball, yaya, papa (paci), wa wa (water/milk/drink), and can make all the animal sounds.
But by far her two favorite things to say are "woof woof" and "Mimmie." Oh this child is OBSESSED with dogs and Minnie Mouse. She carries around stuffed puppy dogs and can spot a dog in the neighborhood a mile away. I think the Minnie Mouse love started with her tea set we bought her for the pool. She first started calling Minnie "Dee Dah." Hahaha! But after some practice, she master "Mimmie." She found some hand me down Minnie pjs, and of course wants to wear them daily....following in the footsteps of her brothers. She has a Minnie book that we read constantly, and anything pink is considered to be a "Mimmie" something. A pink bow is a Mimmie bow, a pink chair is a Mimmie chair. You get the picture. She loves a woof woof and anything Mimmie :)
She loves jewelry, shoes, accessories, books, seeing Joel pull in the driveway (instant freak out!), swimming, tea parties!, all sorts of balls, and bikes and riding toys. We spend of time spent in the driveway!
She's such a ham. Funny faces galore, lots of giggles, dancing, aggravating her brothers, rummaging in the pantry, writing all over herself with markers, putting on layers upon layers of pjs, and busy having an opinion about everything! She's a toddler now fo sho!
I have enjoyed her so much. Knowing she's my last baby, I've just soaked it up like never before. I've squeezed her fat rolls, kissed her cheeks, rocked her longer, and let's talk about dressing her...oh my have I ever enjoyed that! I've just had too much fun with all that pink and all those bows and oh it's just so fun...I shouldn't be allowed to have this much fun. I'm so thankful. She's a gift from God, and I am busy soaking up every aspect of Emerson, my sweet baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment